Monday, April 17, 2017

My Attitude to Computer Games

I must say that I like computer games. When I was six,I played a game online for the first time. After that,I tried a lot of different games. From Counter-Strike to Crossfire,from League of Legends to Overwatch,I enjoyed myself when playing these games. Before I entered Grade 12,I was a little addicted to computer games. I used to sneak into the study of my home to use the computer,cheap jerseysplaying games. I had been caught playing games when I said I was going to do my homework by my parents for several times,and my parents were angry with my dishonest. After entering Grade 12,I was too busy with my study to have any spare time to play computer games. Now I am a sophomore,but I am not addicted to computer games any more. That doesn't mean that I don't like games any more,but I know that I have more important things to do. And I think of computer games as a way to have fun,just like watching a movie or listening to music. That's my attitude to computer games now.

No comments:

Post a Comment