Monday, April 17, 2017

That speech gives me a new visual angle

Two days ago, I heard a speech by a really funny speaker, cheap nfl hats, but I can't find his name till now. The speech's title named the happy people walk a longer way (I translated its Chinese title and I don't know its official title).
The speaker mentioned an important question named Positive Psychology.Just as most of people including us consider that the harder we work the more successful we will be, and then we can be happier. However, on the contrast, the research scientifically broken the prejudice and the fact is that it is the happiness brings success. As the speaker said that it is because every time we feel successful we will change our goalpost of what success looked like then, and we will never get happiness. This is the happiness advantage.
This opinion really gives a marvelous inspiration. If we want to do one thing successfully, we should do it happily and be fond of it . in the end, I hope everyone can find what is you really like in your life, cheap oakley sunglasses, do it successfully and live a good life with your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment