Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Care and love myself!

It's not an easy thing to live on such earth,have to face all sorrows.pains and even shocks.I always carefully enjoy my pleasure of each time.Taking a deep breath,Nothing awful in heart,cheap snapback hats, feel like flying in the sky!Hard to control laughters and feel really relaxed!I need more such feelings,I should try to keep such state longer.Experienced so much,it should be easy for me to overcome everything.I believe myself,find more joys for myself and let all pet hate away!
Thank you,lovely boy for sending beautiful songs to me just now and chatting with me to make me so happy!Maybe a good mood is what we really need everyday,not depend on how rich we are or how much we possess.
Sometimes I don't wanna think of those who will make me feel gloomy,the days which I fear so much.Each scene I don't wanna remember,I know those have already been my nightmare in the rest life.However,I am sure I will be much stronger in heart,the thing that I should do well is only to cherish nowadays.Maybe I will overdo, timid or coldhearted,just to protect family.
From now on,learn to care and love myself,cheap oakleys, care my mood and body!Not to let others' sayings or doings influence me.Learn to seek joys and try to distance myself from those troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment