Friday, April 14, 2017

friends

Recently, my attention was drawn to a series of cartoons which are entitled by "how do we spend our holiday with our close friends?". The caricatures absolutely describe what I and my girl friends did during our National Day holiday.
When I express my surprise on the series, another question crowed into my mind. What does a friend mean?On another word, what does friendship mean?
Some say that a friend is the one who can share our happiness as well as sadness. Some think that a friend means our strong supporters. Never would he or she turn back to us. Others keep the view that a friend should be a guider in our life.
There is no denying that different people have different opinions. As far as I'm concerned, my close friends are those who are willing to listen to my story, those who can point out my errors and offer me advice, cheap jerseys, and those who are able to company me for a long time.
Besides, someone says that college should be a place where you get accustomed to loneliness. I cannot agree any more. Nevertheless, we should learn the difference between loneliness and friendship. We can have plenty of friends, but a little friendship. We can have sincere friendship, but we still have to be faced with the loneliness. For loneliness sometimes is of significance during our lifetime.
In a word, a friend is of great importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment