Friday, April 14, 2017

easy to be angry

Today i am easy to be angry even crazy.
My daughter like to  put off every thing which always anger me.
Every morning. She will get up at 6:50. To save the time. Usually i will help her put on clothes in the morning. She will brush her teeth at about 7:10.
But she like to play and staring at something. So she will spend about 15 minites to brush her teath. After washing her face. It is about 7:40. So every day we have the breakfast in a fast way. Since i must push her again and again in the morning, So most of the time i am very angry.
I have no ways to help her saving time. I had told her many times that her procrastnation will make me late for work .cheap oakleys, And i had buy some stories related to prcrastination. She can understand but she never put it into practice.
All the things make me impatient and easy to be angry.
I do not know if some have ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment