Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Missing the time when I had very limited money.

I once bought a lot of books when I started to get the salary. But few of them I read.
 
Now I don't even have a mind of buying books. Before I used to collect the books. Only buying books but not reading them makes not sence.
 
Missing the time when I had very limited money so that I tryed to stay at the book store longer time only for reading more of the books.
 
For who do not have a good hand writing, it is not having a good pen , but it is not having the determination to write it well.
 
For seasons, some think spring is wet, summer is hot, autumn is drought, winter is cold. then there is not good  time for studing.
 
Why not to think like this way. there is flower in sping, cool wind in summer, fruits in autumn, snow scenic in winter. Then, each season has the beauty of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment